Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Items of Interest to University

Exhibition Tennis Matches.

The exhibition tennis matches by the Australasian and probable American Davis Cup teams will be continued on the grounds of the Long wood Club this afternoon. At 3.15 o'clock M. E. McLoughlin, national singles champion, will meet R. N. Williams '16 in singles, the match to be followed by doubles between the Australians and N. W. Niles '09 and Dabney. Admission tickets at 50 cents each and reserved seats at $1 and $1.25 may be procured at Wright & Ditson's store or at the grounds.

Yesterday's matches resulted in the victory of Rice, of the Australasians, over his team-mate, Doust, 6-2, 6-8, 8-6, and the defeat of Niles and Dabney by R. N. Williams '16 and G. P. Gardner, Jr., '10, three sets to one.

Opportunity for Actors.

This afternoon at 4 o'clock Harvard men will have their last opportunity to try for the part of the Hon. Archibald Graham in "The Blindness of Virtue" at the Park Theatre. This unusual opportunity for a student of acting ability to secure an appearance on the professional stage is creating widespread interest.

Mr. Vion and Mr. Holmes Gore will act as judges, and the name of the successful candidate will be announced not later than tomorrow evening.

Progress in Leiter Cup Series.

In the opening games of the final round robin in the Leiter Cup series the Craigies defeated the Comedy of Errors, 12 to 3, and the Midnight Sons won from the Mud Sox by default. This afternoon the Bar Association will meet the Dink Stovers on the second team diamond, and the Comedy of Errors will play the Midnight Sons on the Freshman lacrosse field.