Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

SENIOR FUND STILL AT LOW EBB.

One-Half of Class Content to be Supported by Other Half:

By W. M. E. whitelock.

Three individual notices, as well as repeated communications in the CRIMSON, have warned members of the Class that pledges are overdue and begged that they be sent in at once. In spite of these urgent requests in spite of the fact that the first installment on all pledges are due on June, 1, only 342 men have responded to date. It seems impossible that nearly one-half of the class should be willing to be supported in their existence as a Class by the more generous members. Yet such appears to be the case.

Every single man who can afford anything, no matter how small, should consider it at least a duty, if not a privilege, to contribute to the Fund, and those who can afford nothing, should at least show sufficient interest and class spirit to notify the Treasurer of the fact. The Fund is in a very bad way: every man's support is needed. Will not the 300 members, who have as yet shown no interest in the Class Fund, fill out pledge cards and send them in with the first installments immediately? It takes very little trouble to do so, and will save the Treasurer a great deal of worry, to say nothing of being a real benefit to the University. Please act today.

With the beginning of the examination period, the Treasurer's office hours will be changed to 12 to 1 o'clock daily at Holworthy 7.