Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

TEAM MEETS DARTMOUTH NINE

BASEBALL GAME ON SOLDIERS FIELD TODAY AT 4.--OUTCOME DOUBTFUL.

Dartmouth will be the opponent of the University baseball team on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock. The Green team has had a varied season to date, but for the most part has played good ball, especially in the big games. On the southern trip Pennsylvania was defeated by the score of 6 to 2. Harvard defeated this same team by the score of 3 to 1 after a ninth inning rally. The Hanoverians defeated Colby twice, Maine, and Norwich, but lost to Yale in an extra inning game. Both Harvard and Dartmouth were defeated by Lafayette. The visitors have defeated the University team for the last two years and the line-up today is a veteran combination.

Morey Pitching for Opponents.

Captain Morey will probably pitch. He has exceptional speed, but has trouble in keeping control. When he is working well, however, he is one of the best college pitchers in the east.

Felton will again go in the box for Harvard and judging from his remarkable performance at Princeton last Saturday, Dartmouth should have no little difficulty in solving his delivery. The remainder of the University line-up will be the same as in the Princeton game--with Alsop, Hardwick, and Gannett in the outfield. The Batting Orders. The batting orders follow: HARVARD.  DARTMOUTH. Alsop, l.f.  3b., Kimball or Roland Wingate, s.s.  r.f., Sullivan Clark, 2b.  l.f., Loudon Ayres, 1b.  c., Wanamaker Gannett, r.f.  2b., Donahue Hardwick, c.f.  s.s., Lowe Tomes, 3b.  1b., Bennett Young, c.  c.f., Twitchell Felton, p.  p., Morey