Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

AMHERST TODAY'S OPPONENT

STRONG TEAM COMES TO PLAY UNIVERSITY ON SOLDIERS FIELD.

Amherst will be the baseball attraction on Soldiers Field this afternoon and from its record to date should give the University team a hard game. Last Saturday it defeated Wesleyan by the score of 5 to 3, playing errorless ball, and on the southern trip, it won the majority of the games played. The visitors will miss the services of Vernon, the star pitcher who held the University team to a 3 to 2 score last year but Robinson is reputed as being a worthy successor.

Felton will pitch for Harvard and Young will be behind the bat again, having recovered from his injury received at Columbia. The batting orders follow: AMHERST.  HARVARD. Kimball, l.f.  r.f., Frye Partenheimer, 3b.  s.s., Wingate Strahan, c.  2b., Clark Washburn, 2b.  1b., Ayres Swasey, c.f.  l.f., Gannett Williamson, s.s.  c.f., Hardwick Goodridge, 1b.  3b., Tomes DeCastro, r.f.  c., Young Robinson, p.  p., Felton

In the course of yesterday's practice Coach Sexton's nose was broken by the deceptive bounce of a ground ball.