CHANCE TO EVEN UP SERIES

IN LAST GAME WITH HOLY CROSS ON SOLDIERS FIELDS TODAY AT 3.

The University baseball team will meet Holy Cross in the second game of the two game series on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 3 o'clock. Holy Cross won the first game at Worcester last month by the score of 7 to 5. Since that time, however, the University team has shown wonderful improvement and will try to turn the tables in today's game.

Frye will pitch the first of the game and it is probable that Felton will pitch the last three or four innings. Felton pitched against Holy Cross in the other game but was handicapped somewhat by the cold weather at the time. If the weather is warm today, he should proved as much of a puzzle in this game as in the recent games with Princeton and Williams. R. Murray, who will be in the box for the visitors, has pitched good ball this season but has had the misfortune to receive poor support in many of the big games. Captain Cawley, at third base, is the most dangerous batter on the team. He has hit consistently all season and contributed more than any other member of the team of Harvard's recent defeat at Worcester.

The batting orders follow: HARVARD  HOLY CROSS. Alsop, l.f.  r.f., Murray Wingate, s.s.  3b., Cawley Clark, 2b.  1b., Ostergen Ayres, 1b.  c.f., O'Brien Gannett, r.f.  l.f., Metivier Hardwick, c.f.  2b., O'Dwyer Tomes, 3b.  s.s., Saunders Young, c.  c., Murphy Frye and Felton, p.  p., R. Murray