Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Class Day Tickets for Harvard Men

In applying for Class Day tickets Seniors and undergraduates promise not to sell or give them away to any but their friends. Class Day is an occasion when Harvard men, and particularly members of the Senior Class aim to entertain their family and friends in the pleasantest manner possible. Every year, however, in spite of the care of the Class Day Committee, tickets admitting to the Yard and to the Stadium go astray and are found in the hands of speculators and others, whose presence is not only undesirable but objectionable. As long as tickets are in the possession of Harvard men or their friends the holders feel a personal obligation to use them in the manner intended. Once a ticket is sold or given to an outsider this obligation ceases, and it is almost impossible to prevent incidents that mar the day.

The officers of the class have worked hard to make Class Day a success, but their efforts are in large measure neutralized by the mere carelessness of a few. Co-operation with the Class Day Committee, by the strict adherence to the promise that goes with the tickets, is a small but important contribution that all should be glad to make in the interests of a successful Class Day. 1913 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.