Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

CLASS DAY TICKETS.

It is not inexplicable that the prospect of a large profit from selling his Yale football tickets may now and then tempt a student to disregard his scruples and his risk of being blacklisted, in order to make money. But the menace of the blacklist in case of detection proves to be a very effective deterrent. It is a pity that some similar penalty cannot be devised for those who violate their status as guests of the Senior Class on Class Day by selling or giving away their Yard tickets to speculators and outsiders. The fact that a nominal sum to help meet the necessary expenses is charged for the tickets does not make it less true that those into whose hands Yard tickets legitimately come are really guests of the Senior Class. In its appeal on another page, the 1913 Class Day Committee generously gives no harsher name than "mere carelessness" to those who thus offend. To us it seems that the public opinion of the University would give a less mild epithet to men who disregard the whole intent and purpose of the occasion as implied in the official title "Class Day."