Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

BACCALAUREATE SERMON

BY PRESIDENT LOWELL IN APPLETON CHAPEL TOMORROW AFTERNOON AT 4.

Tomorrow afternoon at 4 o'clock in Appleton Chapel President Lowell will deliver the Baccalaureate Sermon to the Senior class.

Seniors will assemble in front of Holworthy at 3.30, wearing caps and gowns, and, forming in columns of twos, will march to Chapel led by the chairman of the Class Day Committee and the First Marshal. Upon reaching the Chapel the procession will pass up the main aisle to the front. The marshal and the chairman will then, walk down the aisle dividing off the pairs into pews. All will remain standing until the marshal and chairman have returned to their seats, when they will sit at a signal from the chairman. After the service the Seniors will leave in the same order in which they entered.

With the exception of a few seats on the side reserved for officers of the University and their families, who will enter at the door at the north side, the floor will be reserved for Seniors. The entire gallery will be open to the public.

Ushers Report at 3.30.

The following Juniors have been chosen to serve as ushers, and should report at Appleton Chapel tomorrow before 3.30 o'clock: W. C. Brown, Jr., of Hartford, Conn., head usher; W. A. Barron, Jr., of Newburyport; F. H. Canaday, of New Castle Ind.; C. H. Crombie, of Roxbury; C. P. Curtis, Jr., of Boston; W. Faulkner, of Keene, N. H.; H. G. Francke, of Cambridge; H. R. Hitchcock, Jr., of Pukoo, Molokai, H. I.; R. Morris, of Omaha, Neb.; G. F. Plimpton; of Buffalo, N. Y.; P. B. Potter, of Long Branch, N. J.; O. G. Saxon, of Garden City, L. I.; A. C. Smith, of New Haven, Conn.; R. T. P. Storer, of Boston; D. J. P. Wingate, of Winchester.