Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Senior Class Occupations

A canvass of the Senior class has shown that the lure of business has attracted more than twice as many Seniors as any other occupation. Seventy-eight of the class of 1913 at present intend to engage in business operations as their life occupation, while law with the next highest total has forty-two men. Thirty-four men propose to teach and twenty-six will go into engineering. Sixteen men have elected banking, fifteen chemistry and fourteen aspire to become physicians. Eleven Seniors will engage in manufacturing, ten will be farmers and ten will be ministers. Study, architecture, journalism, diplomacy, forestry, mining, the army, social service, politics and literature are all among the occupations which have been chosen by at least one Senior. By far the greatest part of the class, however, has not decided upon its future, one hundred and forty-three men being in this situation.