Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

ANOTHER CHANGE IN CREW

NEW ORDER TRIED OUT OVER FOUR-MILE COURSE.--CHANLER AT STROKE.

Harvard Training Quarters, Red Top, Conn., June 3, 1913. -- Another change was made in the order of the University eight this afternoon when Chanler went in at stroke, and Harwood went back to four where he displaced Meyer. In this order the crew was sent for a row over the four-mile course, starting at the rail-road bridge with a light favoring wind and also with the last of the flood tide in their favor. The first two and one-half miles were taken at an easy stroke, 28 to 30, but in the last mile and a half the stroke was raised to about 34. No attempt was made to try out the new order for time. Although the time for the four miles was not announced it was considered very satisfactory under the conditions, and in view of the change which has been made there is occasion for encouragement. With the return of Reynolds, Goodale, Pirnie, and A. T. Abeles, the squad is now complete.

There have been no changes in the Freshman crews. All took easy paddles in both morning and afternoon sessions.

The University orders follow:

Eight--Stroke, Chanler; 7, Stratton; 6, Goodale; 5, MacVicar; 4, Harwood; 3, Morgan; 2, Trumbull; bow, Reynolds; cox., C. T. Abeles.

Four--Stroke, Pirnie; 3, Murray; 2, G. vonL. Meyer; bow, Carver; cox., A. T. Abeles.