SALE OF SPREAD TICKETS BEGUN

For Class Day Entertainments in Brooks house and Union.

The usual Class Day Spread and dance will be given in the Union on June 17 from 6 to 11 o'clock. Members may obtain tickets at one dollar each at the office, or by mailing an application to the Treasurer of the Harvard union, on or before Friday, June 13: After 5.30 o'clock on Class Day, the Union will be closed to all but ticket-holders.

On Commencement Day, a luncheon will be served to members from 12 to 2 o'clock. As the union cannot undertake to furnish luncheon for more than 500 persons, preference must be given strictly in order of application. The price of the luncheon will be 50 cents and money must accompany each application, which should be made at the office of the union or mailed to the Treasurer on or before Monday, June 16. In case more members apply than can be accommodated, the money will be returned. Tickets will be held at the office of the Union until called for.

Brooks house Plans Large Affair.

tickets for the spread to be held in Phillips Brooks house on Class Day are now on sale at the office at a price of 90 cents each. Engraved invitations may also be obtained there for 10 cents each.

the rapidity with which the invitations have been selling indicates that the attendance will be as large as in former years. The Spread Committee is making arrangements to provide for over 300, at the same time maintaining the standard set by former committees.