DINING HALLS WILL OPEN MONDAY

Memorial and Foxcroft Will Again Continue Under Same Management.

Memorial Hall open Monday for the year with breakfast at 7.15 0'clock. Members of the University and all officers of the University appointed by the Corporation may become members of the Hall by applying at the Auditor's Office today between 9 A.M. and 5 P. M. and any day hereafter. The price of board is &5.25 a week, and the price of extras is indicated on the order-list. The charges for singles meals are 30 cents for breakfast, 35 cents for lunch, and 50 cents for dinner.

Members who have filed a $400 bond at the Bursar's Office will be charged for board upon the term bill issued in January and June. Other members are required to pay for board in advance, making a deposit for this purpose with the Bursar, at the rate of $6.00 a week. A member is charged for board at the established rate from the day his registration takes effect until the close of the hall at the end of the academic year, except for deductions secured by 'withdrawal, week-end absences, or vacation.

Club tables will be assigned as soon as practicable after the Hall is opened to all groups of members wishing to eat together, the management reserving the right to fix the maximum and minimum membership. Each club table will choose one of its members to act for it in dealing with the management.

Meal hours at Memorial are as follows:   WEEK DAYS Breakfast,  7.15 to 9.15 Lunch,  12 to 1.30 Dinner,  5.30 to 7.15   SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS Breakfast,  8 to 10 Lunch,  12.30 to 1.45 Dinner,  5.30 to 6.50

Memorial Hall will be under the same successful managements as last year. There was a large waiting list throughout the year, and as many seats have already been reserved this year, early application is necessary.

Foxcroft Hall. Foxcroft Hall with a limited membership of men, will provide boards at cost and the service is a la carte. Each man pays for what he orders and good average aboard can be obtained for about $ 3.50 per week. Students eating at Foxcroft will be expected to take nearly all their meals there, as the membership is limited.

Orders will be taken between the following hours:   Week days: Breakfast,  7.30 to 9.05 Lunch,  12 to 1.35 Dinner,  5.30 to 7.05   Sundays and holidays: Breakfast,  8.15 to 9.50 Lunch,  12.30 to 1.30 Dinner,  5.30 to 6.35

Dinner on Saturday will, however, be from 5.30 to 6.35

Orderly conduct is required of membership in both Halls as a condition of membership and failure to maintain order at any club table may be considered cause for its dissolution.

President Lowell's administration has made every effort to improve the conditions of the University during halls and the administration has always been especially anxious that the halls should be patronized by Freshmen.