Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

MEMORIAL ALREADY CROWDED

975 STUDENTS SIGN ON DURING FIRST DAY.--WAITING LIST IMMINENT.

Memorial and Foxcroft Halls opened for the year yesterday. About 975 men signed up for regular board at Memorial and 250 men joined Foxcroft. For the larger of the halls the membership of nearly a thousand for the first week is unusually high, exceeding last year's record by over one hundred names. There is nothing unusual about the membership at Foxcroft, although with a few more members that hall should also reach capacity. The management which was responsible for last year's record season expects an equally successful season this year.

Club Tables Prove Popular.

Club tables are being rapidly formed at Memorial and will be assigned as soon as practicable, the management reserving the right to fix the maximum and minimum membership. Each club table will choose one of its members to act for it in dealing with the management. All groups of members wishing to eat together should hand in lists as soon as possible, since the prospect of a waiting list makes probable some difficulty in arrangement. Hours of Meal Service The hours for meals at Memorial are as follows: WEEK DAYS. Breakfast,  7.15 to 9.45 Lunch,  12 to 1.30 Dinner,  5.30 to 7.15 SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. Breakfast,  8 to 10 Lunch,  12.30 to 1.45 Dinner,  5.30 to 6.50 At Foxcroft the meal hours will be as follows: WEEK DAYS. Breakfast,  7.30 to 9,05 Lunch,  12 to 1.35 Dinner,  5.30 to 7.05 SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. Breakfast,  8.15 to 9.50 Lunch,  12.30 to 1.30 Dinner,  5.30 to 6.35