Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

BASEBALL MEN CALLED OUT

FALL PRACTICE WILL BEGIN TODAY ON SOLDIERS FIELD AT 2.30 O'CLOCK.

Fall practice for the University baseball team will begin on the University diamond on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. Promptly at that time all candidates, including members of the Freshman class who wish to try for the 1917 team, are to report at the Locker Building dressed to play.

Coach Sexton and Captain Wingate, who will again be in charge of the squad, are anxious to have a large number of men report for practice this fall. The preliminary work will be very important for all men concerned. cuts will be made early in the season in the Varsity squad, and these cuts will stand through out the season next spring. Unless engaged in other sports or excused by Captain Wingate, all candidates, therefore, who desire to try for the nine, will be expected to report regularly for fall practice which will be held daily as long as the weather permits.

It is important that 1917 men, as well as University candidates, report for early practice so as to become thoroughly familiar with Coach Sexton's methods. The Freshman diamond has been recently improved and adds greatly to this year's facilities for playing.