Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

DEAN FENN TO PREACH TOMORROW

Will Conduct Sunday Service.--This Morning's Service by Dr. Hodges.

Rev. Professor William Wallace Fenn '84, A.M., D.D., Dean of the Divinity School, will preach in Appleton Chapel tomorrow morning at 11 o'clock.

Dean Fenn became minister in Unity Church, Pittsfield, in 1887, moving to Chicago, Ill., in 1891, where he was in charge of the Unitarian Chapel until 1901. In that year he was appointed Bussey Professor of Systematic Theology at the University, and in 1906 Dean of the Divinity School.

Students accompanied by friends will enter by the south side-door. Members of the Faculty and their families will enter by the north side-door. The galleries only will be open to the public.

Morning Prayers at 8.45.

Rev. George Hodges, A.M., D.D., D.C.L., LL.D., Dean of the Episcopal Theological School, will conduct morning prayers today at 8.45 o'clock.

Dean Hodges may be found in Wadsworth House 1 from 9 until 11 o'clock this morning.