Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

UNION EXCLUDES NON-MEMBERS

Building Will Close on Monday to Those Not Holding Tickets.

The time allowed to all members of the University for inspection of the Union ends on Monday. After that day only those holding membership tickets will be admitted.

Applications for membership are being received at Leavitt & Peirce's, the main store of the Co-operative Society, and the Union Office. The annual dues for active members are ten dollars and are chargeable on the term bill which is sent out in February.

Officers and former members of the University residing within 25 miles of Cambridge may become associate members upon the payment of the annual dues in advance. Associate members are not permitted to vote at the election of officers; otherwise they have full privileges.

Many Entertainments Promised.

The management calls attention to the unusual schedule of entertainment offered this year. The Delta Upsilon, the Hasty Pudding Club, and the Pi Eta Society will each give one performance of their annual shows for members of the Union. There will be music in the Living Room frequently, affording an opportunity for informal gatherings. The program of lectures and readings which has proved so successful in recent years will also be continued.