TENNIS TOURNAMENTS CONTINUED

After Postpenement by Rain, Play is Resumed for Titles.

Play in the tournaments for the University championship in doubles and singles will be continued this afternoon at Jarvis Field. Scores of all matches must be posted on the chart at Jarvis Field by 6 o'clock on the day of play. Courts will be reserved for the contestants, but players must supply their own tennis balls. Contestants not appearing within fifteen minutes of the appointed time will lose the match by default.

Drawings for play in the singles for today are as follows:

On Jarvis Field at 2 o'clock: W. W. Mansfield '15 vs. J. L. Kimberly '16; E. C. Wilson '16 vs. W. J. Badger, Jr., 2L.

On Jarvis Field at 2.30 o'clock: H. D. Holmes '16 vs. H. G. M. Kelleher '18.

Drawings for play in the doubles tournament for today are as follows:

On Jarvis Field at 1.30 o'clock: W. Hugus 2L. and W. J. Badger 2L. vs. R. G. Richards '16 and R. K. Ellis '18.

On Jarvis Field at 2 o'clock: R. Hitchcock, Jr., '18 and G. A. Johnson '18 vs. C. M. Herrington '17 and F. K. Baker '17; winners of last two matches to play at 4 o'clock; J. Wooldredge '16 and R. Z. Crane '17 vs. R. Driscoll 2L. and J. R. Tunis 2L; W. D. D. Morgan '18 and J. P. Bean vs. R. E. Moore 2L. and W. Lens 2L.

On Jarvis Field at 4 o'clock: A. S. Peabody '16 and H. D. Holmes '16 vs. R. H. Franzen '17 and W. Franzen Occ.; J. A. Weaver, Jr., 1G.S. and C. L. Carver 1G.S. vs. G. C. Caner '17 and H. G. M. Kelleher '18