STRONG TEAM TO OPPOSE INDIANS

Baker of Princeton and Coy of Yale Will Help Captain Fish.

The game between the "All-Star" football team, captained by H. Fish, Jr., '10, and the Carlisle Indians to be played at Fenway Park on November 28 is attracting a great deal of attention in the football world. The contest was really arranged last spring and at that time it was decided to give the proceeds to the Children's Island Sanitarium and contracts were signed to that effect. After the European war broke out it was proposed that the Red Cross Society receive a share of the receipts, but owing to the contracts already made this was found to be impossible. The Red Cross will, however, be given a percentage.

So many men, most of them graduates of the University, have volunteered to play that it is possible that the "All-Stars" will send a different line-up against the Indians in each period. The players from New York will be coached by Captain Fish and those from New England by H. B. Gardiner '13. The University will be represented by the following men: C. Blagden '02, T. J. Campbell '12, R. T. Fisher '12, H. Fish, Jr., '10 (captain), H. B. Gardner '13, H. R. Hitchcock '14, F. D. Huntington '12, V. P. Kennard '09, R. Lawrence '02, R. B. Wigglesworth '12, L. Withington, Jr., '11, P. Withington '10. H. A. H. Baker, Princeton '14, R. D. Pendleton, Princeton '12, E. H. Coy, Yale '10, fullback and captain of the Yale team that opposed Captain Fish's eleven in 1909, are among the stars from other colleges who will be found in the line-up.