Lectures on Divers Subjects

Class for Study of Bible Meets.

Professor J. H. Ropes will meet his class in the study of the Bible in Phillips Brooks House at 7 o'clock.

Talk on Life of Christ.

Dr. Frederick Palmer will continue his talks on the Life of Christ in the Randall Room of Phillips Brooks House this evening at 7 o'clock. All members of the University are cordially invited to be present.

New Series of Lowell Lectures.

Professor Archibald Cary Coolidge '87 will deliver the first of his series of eight lectures on "International Relations in Europe Since 1870" at the Lowell Institute this evening at 8 o'clock.

Lichtenberger on "Nietzsche".

Professor Henri Lichtenberger, exchange professor from the Sorbonne, will deliver the twelfth lecture of his course on "Nietzsche" in Sever 11 this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. The lecture, which will be given in French, will be open to the public.

Educational Work in India.

Mr. Samuel Higginbotham, of Princeton, now head of the Department of Agriculture at the Evening Christian College, Allahabad, India, will speak as "Industrial and Educational Work in India" in Phillips Brooks House at 7 o'clock this evening. The meeting is open to all members of the University.