WHERE TO EAT AT NEW HAVEN

Yale Commons Open to Harvard Men.--Hotels and Restaurants.

For the benefit of members of the University who are spending a part of the week-end at New Haven the following list of hotels and eating places is printed: Hotel Taft, College and Chapel streets, telephone 4520; Hotel Bishop, 1074-80 Chapel street; telephone 1882; The Duncan, 1151 Chapel street, telephone 4550; Hotel Garde, Meadow street and Union avenue, opposite the Union Station, telephone 4580; Warren Hall Dining Room, 1044 Chapel street; Metzgers (Heublein's), corner of Church and Court streets; Cafe Mellone, 35 Centre street; Hof Brau Haus, corner of Church and Crown streets; Old Heidelberg, 135 Temple street; Child's, corner of Crown and Church streets; Speh's, 133 Meadow street; Dwight Grill Room; Byers Grill, basement of Byers Hall on corner of College and Grove streets; Royal Lunch, Elm street, opposite the Yale gymnasium; Capital Lunch, 848 Chapel street, and 107 Meadows street; Longleys, 92 Church street, and 355 State street.

The Yale University Dining Hall will be open to Harvard and Yale graduates and undergraduates and their guests, including ladies, from Friday, November 20, to Monday, November 23, inclusive. The Hall is situated at the head of Blunt avenue, which runs north from Elm street between College and High streets. On the dates given above meals will be served at the following hours: breakfast, Friday, Saturday and Monday, 7.15 to 9.30 o'clock; Sunday, 9 to 9.30 o'clock; lunch, Friday and Monday, 12 to 1.45 o'clock; Saturday, 11.15 to 1.45 o'clock; Sunday, 1 to 2.15 o'clock; dinner, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, 5.30 to 7 o'clock.

A table d'hote lunch will be served on Saturday at a price of $1 per person. For all other meals the uniform price of twenty cents per cover will be charged for the staple list, including bread, butter, coffee, tea, milk, potatoes, cereals, etc. Other dishes may be ordered from the extra list by the use of coupons.

Dressing rooms for ladies and gentlemen will be found in Memorial and Woolsey Halls, adjoining the Dining Hall, the entrance being through Memorial Quadrangle.