SOCCER TEAM TO PLAY AT ITHACA

Second Intercollegiate Contest Will be Against Cornell Today.

The University association football team will play the second game on its championship intercollegiate schedule today, when it meets Cornell at Ithaca. The team left Boston last night at 7.35 o'clock, and will arrive in Ithaca shortly after 10 o'clock this morning. The game is called at 3 o'clock this afternoon, and at 5.40 the men start back, arriving in Boston at 9.15 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Of the three games which the University team has played this fall they have won two and tied one, while Cornell lost the only game they have played, being defeated by Princeton, 2 to 1, on October 30. This game does not, however, present a very good idea of the strength of the team, for the field was very rough and muddy at the time, and the Cornellians were heavily penalized throughout the game. Since then the team, under the direction of Coach Hunter, has been working hard in preparation for the game this afternoon. As both teams are very fast, accurate in their shots, and skillful in working the ball down the field, the game should be an evenly contested one.

The probable line-up of the two teams follows: UNIVERSITY.  CORNELL. Nichols, g.  g., Creifelds J. M. Jennings, l.f.  r.f., Thomas Chubb, r.f.  l.f., Townsend O'Neill, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Gordon Moffatt, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Kirk Fenn, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Lynch Baker, c.  c., Macedo Blackmur, l.i.f.  r.i.f., Dyer J. C. Jennings, r.i.f.  l.i.f., Nicolai Ricketson, r.o.f.  l.o.f., Russell Weld, l.o.f.  r.o.f., Ludlow