DARTMOUTH CONCERT TOMORROW

Musical Clubs at Fall River Wednesday.--Glee Club Officers Elected.

Fifty-one men from the University Musical Clubs will leave for Hanover, N. H., tomorrow morning at 11.05 o'clock to give a dual concert with Dartmouth. The men will arrive at 4.30 o'clock and while in Hanover will be the guests of the Dartmouth clubs. The concert will take place in the evening immediately following a basketball game with Yale, and the clubs will return at 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon, arriving in Boston at 7.25 o'clock.

Concert at Harvard Club.

Next Wednesday evening, the clubs will give a concert in Fall River under the auspices of the Harvard Club of Fall River. The men will leave on a special car at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, being entertained at dinner and remaining over night with various members of the Harvard Club. They will return at 7 o'clock the following morning, arriving in Boston at 8.22 o'clock.

Glee Club Trials.

Trials for both the University and Freshman Glee Clubs will be held in Holden Chapel next Monday evening at 6.45 o'clock. All competitors should bring solos. There are a few places open on the University club while the Freshman club is just being organized. The latter in conjunction with the Mandolin and Banjo clubs, will give several concerts near Boston. Oran Gould Kirkpatrick of San Antonio, Texas, has, been appointed leader of the 1917 Glee Club.

The following officers were elected at a meeting of the University Glee Club in Holden Chapel last night: president, P. Blackmur '15; leader, N. L. Tibbetts '15; secretary, L. deJ. Harvard '15.