Designs for Class Day Tickets

Designs for Class Day tickets are to be definitely chosen before March 10, and it is hoped that Seniors who enter the competition, will aid the Class Day Committee in its work by submitting their designs as early as possible. Designs should be drawn in black India ink on white paper and should be 4 1-2 by 7 1-2 inches in size. The drawing should be distinct in order that the reduction may be good. Every design must contain the words "Harvard Class Day 1913" in prominent lettering. All designs must contain the following words:

(1) Yard tickets -- "Harvard Class Day, 1913. Admit one to the Yard 2-11 P. M. June 17."

(2) Stadium tickets--"Harvard Class Day, 1913. Stadium Exercises, 4 P. M., June 17."

(3) Memorial tickets -- "Harvard Class Day, 1913. Admit one to Memorial Hall and Gymnasium 8-11 P. M. June 17."

A competitor who desires to vary the lettering of any design should communicate with R. B. Batchelder, Thayer 37, to whom all designs must be sent. The successful competitor will be given free tickets by the Committee. 1913 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.