THESPIANS ACT FOR STUDENTS

DRAMATIC CLUB WILL PRESENT THREE PLAYS AT UNDERGRADUATES' NIGHT.

The first public performance of three one-act plays by the Dramatic Club will be given in Brattle Hall this evening at 8.15 o'clock. The plays are: "The Bank Account," by, H. F. Brock sC.; "The Fourflushers," by C. Kinkead sC.; and "The Clod" by E. L. Beach '13. All of the authors are members of Professor G. P. Baker's course, English 47.

Mr. Beach's play, in contrast to his farcical "Let's Get Married" which the club presented in the fall, is written in serious vein. The plot hinges upon the struggle of a woman's "almost atrophied will with events that demand forceful direction." "The Bank Account" is a drama of modern scene depicting the destruction of an office drudge's hopes by his wife's financial mismanagement. "The Fourflushers," the only comedy of the three deals with a domestic situation of humorous complexity.

People in the Plays.

The casts are as follows: "THE BANK ACCOUNT." Frank Benson,  N. W. Loud '15 Lottie Benson,  Miss Mary Morris Mary Harding,  Miss Ann Van Ness "THE FOURFLUSHERS." Henry Cunningham,  H. A. Packard '15 Muriel. Cunningham,  Miss Ruth Ahrnes Vincent Dulaney,  J. A. Crafton 1G. Fuller  C. Kinkead sC. A Visitor,  Miss Marjorie Stickney "THE CLOD." Thaddeus Trask,  N. B. Clark '16 Mary Trask,  Miss Christine Hayes A Northern Soldier,  D. L. Kennedy '17 A Southern Sergeant,  J. W. D. Seymour '17 Dick,  R. B. Southgate '15

Tonight's performance is especially for undergraduates, and will be followed by a dance. Tickets may be obtained at the Co-operative Branch at special prices of $1 and 75 cents, but no one will be allowed to buy more than two at these rates.