NEW UNIVERSITY DIRECTORY

VOLUME WITH ADDRESSES AND STATISTICS OF GRADUATES AVAILABLE.

A new edition of the Harvard University Directory is being finished at the Harvard University Press, and will be put on sale today. It can be obtained at all Cambridge bookstores or postpaid from the Publication Office, for $2.50. The volume is the work of a committee appointed for the purpose by the Alumni Association, and is made up as follows: Mr. C. Chester Lane '04, chairman, Robert Bacon '80, John D. Greene '96, William Phillips '00, and Edgar H. Wells '97.

The new Directory is a great improvement over the last one published. It contains several thousand more names, and the compilers have been able to trace many of the men whose addresses were previously unknown. The volume contains 1,660 pages and includes 35,194 names, with addresses for all but 1,197. The names include those of all students and former students now living, as do former Directories, but a list of officers of the University who have never studied in the University is also included in this edition. Of the men entered 21,780 are graduates of the University, 13,120 are non-graduates or students, and 294 are officers not enrolled as students. The Directory is correct to September 15, 1913.