OPPOSING OARSMEN COMPARED

Records of Individual Members of Harvard and Yale Boats.

Following are the statistics of the several crews which meet in the annual regatta on the Thames tomorrow:

University Crew.

L. S. Chanler, Jr., '14, stroke, of New York, prepared at Eton School, England. He has rowed on the University four and eight, is 22 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 157 pounds.

E. W. Soucy '16, No. 7, of Boston, prepared at Boston Latin. He rowed on his Freshman crew, is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 176 pounds.

K. B. G. Parson '16, No. 6, of Providence, R. I., prepared at Hope Street high school, and rowed on his Freshman crew. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 186 pounds.

C. E. Schall '16, No. 5, of New York prepared at St. Paul's and rowed on his Freshman crew. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 186 pounds.

B. Harwood '15, No. 4, of Newton, prepared at Middlesex School and rowed on his Freshman crew and last year on the University. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

H. A. Murray, Jr., '15, No. 3, of New York, prepared at Groton. Last year he rowed on the University four. He is 20 years old, 6-feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 166 pounds.

W. T. Gardiner '14, of Gardiner, Me., prepared at Groton. He rowed on his Freshman eight and last year was a member of the University four. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

Q. Reynolds '14, bow and captain, of Montclair, N. J., prepared at Andover. He rowed on his Freshman eight and the University eight for two years. He is 24 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 164 pounds.

L. M. Sargent '16, of Brookline, prepared at Stone School. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighs 122 pounds.

The average height of the first crew is 6 feet 3-4 inch, weight 174.3 pounds, age 21.1 years.

Second Harvard Crew.

C. C. Lund '16, stroke, of Boston, prepared at Country Day School. He is 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 167 pounds. He stroked his Freshman four.

L. Curtis, Jr., '14, No. 7, of Boston, prepared at Groton. He is 22 years old, 6 feet 3 inches, and weighs 173 pounds. He rowed on his Freshman eight and has been a member of the University squad for two years.

D. P. Morgan '16, No. 6, of New York, prepared at Middlesex. He is 20 years, 5 feet 11 inches, and weighs 174 pounds. He was captain of his Freshman crew.

H. S. Middendorf '16, No. 5, of Baltimore, prepared at University School. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 180 pounds, and rowed on his Freshman four.

J. W. Middendorf '16, No. 4, of Baltimore, prepared at University School. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 180 pounds, and rowed on his Freshman four.

H. H. Meyer, Jr., '15, No. 3, of Kansas City, prepared at Middlesex. He is 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 175 pounds. He rowed on his Freshman eight and was a member of the University squad last year.

J. Talcott '16, No. 2, of New York, prepared at Cloyno School. He is 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

L. Saltonstall '14, bow, of Boston, prepared at Noble's. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 163 pounds. Last year he was a member of the University four.

H. L. F. Kreger '16, coxswain, of Fairfield, Me., prepared at Exeter. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 112 pounds. He coxed his Freshman eight.

The average age of the second crew is 20, height 6 feet 7-8 inch, weight 172.1 pounds.

R. F. Herrick '16, substitute, of Milton, prepared at Milton. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 163 pounds. He was a member of his Freshman squad.

F. W. Busk '16, substitute of New York, prepared at St. Paul's. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 154 pounds, and was a member of his Freshman squad.

Harvard 1917 Eight.

R. R. Brown, captain and stroke, of Utica, N. Y., prepared at Middlesex. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 162 pounds.

H. B. Cabot, Jr., No. 7, of Brookline, prepared at Country Day School. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 167 pounds.

T. E. Stebbins, No. 6, of New York, prepared at Pomfret. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

W. S. Ely, No. 5, of Rochester, N. Y., prepared at St. George's. He is 18 years old, 6 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 183 pounds.

R. T. Young, No. 4, of Brookline, prepared at Brookline high school. He is 18 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

W. Richardson, No. 3, of Boston, prepared at Noble's. He is 17 years old, 6 feet 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

K. P. Culbert, No. 2, of East Orange, N. J., prepared at East Orange high school. He is 18 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

A. Potter, bow, of Brookline, prepared at Brookline high school. He is 18 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 163 pounds.

A. A. Cameron, coxswain, of Westford, Mass., prepared at Middlesex. He is 18 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 110 pounds.

Harvard Freshmen Four Statistics

N. Chadwick, stroke, of Boston, prepared at Noble's. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds.

A. Coolidge, No. 3, of Boston, prepared at St. Mark's. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 167 pounds.

C. Higginson, No. 2, of Boston, prepared at Noble's. He is 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

C. F. Eaton, bow, of Boston, prepared at Middlesex. He is 18 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 156 pounds.

C. L. Henderson, coxswain, of Watertown, prepared at Newton high school. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weighs 112 pounds.

E. O. Baker, substitute, of Cambridge, prepared at Cambridge Latin School. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 149 pounds.

D. G. Lovell, of Baltimore, prepared at University School. He is 18 years old 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 182 pounds.

Yale University Eight.

Seth Low, 2d, '16, bow, lives in New York. He is 20 years old, 3 ft., 10 inches in height and weighs 170 pounds.

R. B. Meyer '14S., No. 2, comes from Great Neck, L. I. He is 22 years of age 6 feet in height and weighs 169 pounds.

R. R. Titus '14S., No. 3. hails from Mamroneck, N. J. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, 20 years old and weighs 172 pounds.

J. R. Sheldon, Jr., '15S., No. 4, comes from Savanah, Ga. He is 20 years old,