UNIVERSITY BUILDINGS OPEN DURING VACATION

Members of University May Eat at Foxcroft,--No Morning Services Held In Appleton

For the benefit of those who will remain in Cambridge during the Christmas recess the following information concerning the ore important buildings is given;

Memorial Hall,--Closed during recess. Men need not sign off, as no meals will be served. Members may transfer to Foxcroft Hall With Payment of usual membership fee.

Freshman Dining Hall,--The Freshman dining halls will be closed during the recess. But Freshman may sign on at Foxcroft without the Payment of any membership fee.

Foxcroft Hall,--Following are the hours of meals throughout the recess, daily, including Sundays: breakfast, 8 to 9.30 o'clock; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 o'clock; dinner, 5.30 to 6.45 o'clock. On Christmas day breakfast will be served form 8 to 10 o'clock, and there will be a special fifty-cent dinner from 12.30 to 2.30 o'clock. There will be no evening meal. The service is a la carte and any member of the University may eat there without paying the usual membership fee.

Appleton Chapel,--Morning services will be discontinued during the recess. There will be however, the usual Sunday services on December 26 and January 2.

Libraries,--The Widener Library will be open the regular hours except as noted below: The entire building will be close on Christmas day and on Sundays, December 26 January 2. The General Reading Room will be closed daily at 5.30 o'clock. The Lower Reading Room will be closed daily at 5.30 o'clock except on Saturday, January 1, when it will be closed at 1 o'clock.

The libraries of the Graduate Business School and the Bureau of Municipal Research will be closed at 5 o'clock, except on Saturday, January 1, when they will be closed at 12 o'clock.

The Social Ethics Library in Emerson Hall will be open the regular hours except on Christmas day.

The Philosophical Library in Emerson hall will be open between the hours of 9 and 1 o'clock daily except Christmas day.

Law School Reading Rooms,--The Langdell Hall Reading Rooms will be open from 90 to 4 o'clock daily, except on Sunday and Christmas day, when they will be closed all day. Austin Hall will be closed, but the basements of both building will be open so that all the lockers will be accessible.

Laboratories,--The Boylston and T. Jefferson Coolidge Chemical laboratories will be open from 8.30 to 5 o'clock on all days except Christmas day, New Years day, and the two Sunday, to students doing advanced work under the direction of an instructor.

Pierce Hall,--The building, including the library, will be open daily form 9 to 5 o'clock, with the exception of Christmas day and both Sundays. Saturday, January 1, it will close at 1 o'clock.

The University Museum,--The zoological laboratory will be open from 8 to 6 o'clock, except Christmas day and Sundays.

The Peabody Museum will be open from 9 to 5 o'clock daily, except Sundays and Christmas day.

The Fogg Art Museum,--The building will be open as usual except December 25 and 26.

Hemenway Gymnasium,--The Gymnasium will be open daily from 9 to 5 o'clock, except on Sundays and Christmas day.

The Union will be open from 8 o'clock in the morning to until 11 o'clock at night. The usual meals will be served and on Christmas day a special dinner will be served at noon.

Post Office,--The Cambridge Post Office will be open until 10 o'clock on Christmas day.

Phillips brooks House,--Open from 9 to 12 o'clock every morning, except on Christmas day, January 1, and Sundays. A University tea will be held on December 31 from 4 to 6 o'clock, but there will be no tea on December 24. The annual Phillips Brooks House entertainment will be given on Christmas evening.