SCHOOL TEAMS PERFORM TONIGHT

Third Annual Gymnastic Meet Will be in Hemenway Gymnasium.

The third annual interscholastic gymnastic meet will be held in Hemenway Gymnasium this evening at 8 o'clock. Tickets at 25 cents each may be obtained at the door. The meet promises to be the most interesting schoolboy gymnastic contest ever held in New England. Last year Phillips Exeter Academy won the meet, although closely pressed by the other teams.

There will be six events and points will be awarded for the first three places in each event, which will count 5, 3, and 1 respectively. Medals will be given for first and second places, and ribbons for third. A large banner will also be given to the school scoring the largest number of points. The events will be horizontal bars, side-horse, flying rings, club-swinging, parallel-bars, and tumbling. The judges are to be Dr. Carl L. Schrader, gymnastic instructor of Hemenway Gymnasium, E. W. Ruge 3L., former captain of the gymnastic team at Yale, J. R. Morton '13, captain of the University gymnastic team.

The entries are as follows:

Andover.--Corse, Elwood, Farr, Peck, Wilde.

Brookline.--Amsden, Nelson, Nixon, Snedden, Stewart.

Exeter.--Anderson, Atha, Beers, Dunn, Fleming, Garside, Johnson, Lamson, Nevin, Newman, Rogers, Workman.

Newton.--Daniels, Mitchell, Sittig, Woodworth.

Watertown.--Berkinshaw, Drake, Edmands.

Worcester.--Durkee, Zellars.

The contestants, judges, and members of the University gymnastic team will be entertained at dinner by the H. A. A. at the Varsity Club at 5.30 o'clock. This will give the men a chance to become better acquainted and discuss arrangements for the meet next year.