UNIVERSITY MEN IN MEET

SEVENTEEN WILL TAKE PART IN I.C.A.A.A.A. GAMES IN NEW YORK.

Seventeen men will be sent to New York tomorrow to represent the University at the I.C.A.A.A.A. Indoor meet to be held at Madison Square Garden at 7.30. As a result of the time trials held on the board track in the Stadium yesterday Coach Donovan selected 9 men to run on the relay teams, which will be only the 300 and 500-yard runs and not the 150-yard and medley races also, as was expected.

Coach Powers will send 8 men to compete in the pole-vault and high jump. Only team entries of five men are allowed in these events. First place will count one, second place two, and so on; the team scoring the lowest number of points will be the winner of the event.

The large number of team entries for the meet prophesy a very close contest. The University teams will have as their strongest opponents the teams of Penn. State, Yale, Dartmouth, Princeton, and Cornell.

The men who will make the trip are: Relay teams--Captain F.W. Capper '15, A. Biddle '16, W.J. Bingham '16, W.W. Kent '16, H.W. Minot '17, T.R. Pennypacker '16, E.A. Teschner '17, R. Tower '15, W. Wilcox '17: high jump--J.B. Camp '15, G.G. Haydock '16, J.O. Johnstone '16, F.H. Mahn '16, N.L. Torrey '15; pole-vault--J.B. Camp '15, M.F. Greeley, '15, G.G. Haydock '16, P.M. Rice '15, L.G. Richards '16.