SUMMER CAMPS GO ON TRIAL

FORUM IN UNION TONIGHT WILL DISCUSS MILITARISM FOR COLLEGE MEN.

The fifth University Forum of the year will be held in the Living Room of the Union tonight at 8 o'clock. The question for discussion is "Resolved, That this Forum approves the participation of Harvard men in summer military camps."

This evening's meeting will be conducted according to the following rules: Speeches will be limited to five minutes, at the end of which time the chairman will take a vote as to whether the speaker may continue or not. All those who favor military camps will sit on the chairman's right, and those opposed to them on his left. In the centre there will be a small section for neutral persons. At the end of a speech anyone may change sides, without necessarily admitting that he has been won over, merely to show his approval of the speech. Any who are forced to leave before the end of the meeting may give their votes to tellers who will be stationed at the doors. At the close of the meeting the men will separate, joining one side or the other, and each group will be counted.

This will be the first Forum to be held under the new organization of the Forum committee. The meeting will be open to all members of the Union, the Speakers' Club and the University Debating Council.