CORPORATION APPOINTMENTS

NEW INSTRUCTORS, ASSISTANTS AND LECTURERS NAMED AT MEETING.

At a recent meeting of the Corporation the following appointments were made: Hugh Roswell Davidson 2Dv., Proctor in Divinity Hall. Assistants.--Thomas Kennedy 1G., in Classics; Millard Burr Gulick 2G., in Fine Arts; Edgar Oscar Parker, in Drawing; Joseph Leonard Walsh, in Mathematics; Hugh Wilson Josephs 1G., Stuart Luther Peck, and Aram Hovhannes Khachadoorian 2G., in Chemistry.

Austin Teaching Fellows.--Gerald Louis Wendt 3G., Victor Yngve 1G., Bruce Robinson Silver, Walter Elwood Vail, Edward Logan Campbell 1G., James Hallett Hodges 1G., and Leon Woodman 1G., all in Chemistry.

Instructors.--Martin Mower, in Fine Arts; Richard Potts Johnson 1G., Webster Godman Simon 1G., Charles Austin Hobbs, and Lawrence Washington Murphy, in Mathematics.

Lecturers.--FitzRoy Carrington, on the History of Engraving; Edward Waldo Forbes '05, in Fine Arts; George Parker Winship '93, on the History of Printing.

Dr. Franklin Dexter was appointed Director of Scholarships in the Medical and Dental Schools.

Scholarships for 1915-16 were awarded as follows: Hilton Scholarship to Thorndike Saville; Joseph Eveleth Scholarships to G. W. Crow and B. P. Hamilton; Henry Weidemann Locke Scholarship to W. Haynes.

Gifts to the University to the amount of $21,168.33 were reported at the meeting.