REGISTER MAKES SECOND CALL

No Candidates from Freshman Class Reported at First Meeting.

Since no Freshmen answered the call for business and advertising managers of the University Register yesterday afternoon, a meeting of candidates will be held at 68 Mt. Auburn street this evening at 7 o'clock. Formerly the Register was a salaried paper, but after suffering much financial difficulty was placed in the immediate charge of the Student Council, which has now placed it upon as firm a financial basis as the other undergraduate publications. The Register is for the College what the Red Book is for the Freshman class and all men who are connected with the 1918 Red Book are especially urged to enter the competition.

Among other plans, the Register Board intends to make next year's Register more of an album than ever before by adding a number of pictures and by making it a detailed account of the College activities. Another innovation will be adding to the alphabetical directory the pages on which the men's names appear, so that by looking at the index what organizations each student belongs to can be found conveniently. Next year's publication will appear within three weeks after the opening of College so that it will be an immediate and complete directory.