LACROSSE TEAM GIVEN INSIGNIA

Game With Yale at New Haven Saturday Will Close Season.

The following men won the University lacrosse insignia for the first time by their playing this season: Eldon Bruce Flu '17, of Lynn; Raymond Hugh Franzen '17, of St. Paul, Minn.; Thorton Ward Merriam '15, of Skowhegan, Me.; Oren Hutchinson Persons '17, of Cazenovia, N. Y.; and Gilbert Whitehead '15, of Cambridge. In addition, the following men, who had won the regular emblem in previous years, also won the right to wear the championship insignia for the first time as a result of the team's victory in the intercollegiate league: Gerald Fessenden Beal '16, of Hanover; Percy Catton '15, of Cambridge; Michael Hermond Cochran '15, of Cambridge; Wesley Alvah '15, of Newton Centre; Joseph Robert Fleming '15, of Allston; Ward Lucas '15, of Winona, Minn.; Samuel Elliot Nash '16, of Allston; Captain Winthrop Eliot Nightingale '15, of Boston; Eugene Everett O'Neill '16, of Danvers; Richard Wentworth Story '15, of Essex: Elmer Milton Wanamaker '16, of Melrose Highlands.

The game scheduled with Johns Hopkins for Saturday has been cancelled, and instead the University team will go to New Haven to play the newly organized Yale team.