TWO MEETS END TRACK SEASON IN CAMBRIDGE

Interdormitory and Handicap Games at Stadium Planned for Friday and Saturday.

The track season for all men except those going to the intercollegiates will close Friday and Saturday with two meets. On Friday the spring Freshman interdormitory meet will be held in which all 1918 men except those who placed in the dual meet with Yale will be eligible. The cup given by the graduates which is now in the possession of Smith Halls will go to the winners of this meet. First place will count 5 points; second, 3; and third, 1. In addition one point will be given to each team enters sufficient men in each event according to the following scale: springs, 6 men; hurdles, 4; 440-yard run, 3; one-half-mile, 4; mile, and 2 mile, 6; field events, 5 men each. Men must have taken strength tests in order to compete.

Prizes will be give for the winners of the first three places in each event, and miniature copper hurdlers, the gift of W. F. Garcelon LL.B. '95, will be presented to the winners of the two hurdle events.

On Saturday the handicap meet will be held. All men in the three upper classes, and those Freshmen who placed against Yale may compete.

Prizes will be given for the first three places in each event, and the following challenge cups will be awarded for one year; the Gannett Wells cup to the winner of the 440; the Dodge cup to the winner of the 220; and the Frank Wells cup to the winner of the mile. Other challenge cups will probably be offered.

Tickets for this meet at 50 cents apiece will be on sale at the H. A. A. Office and at the field. H. A. A. tickets will admit.