DARTMOUTH GAME CANCELLED

Freshman Contest With Pilgrims Today at 4.-Collection Under Way for Band for Yale 1918 Game.

Poor weather prevented the playing of the annual baseball contest with Dartmouth yesterday, and as that team has games scheduled for every day this week, the game was cancelled for this year. The University players will now start in preparation for the difficult game with Brown which is scheduled for Saturday.

Changed Line-up in Freshman Game.

The 1918 game with the Pilgrims was postponed, and it will be played on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock. Several important shifts have been made in the Freshman line-up. T. H. Enwright '18 has been forced by trouble from an old injury to give up baseball, and C. L. Harrison, who has been pitching, will be tried in his place at shortstop. W. M. Horne will start the game in right field, and R. M. Loring will do the box work.

The batting order follows: 2b., Wiswall; 3b., Murray; 1b., Knowles; l.f., Wyche; r.f., Horne; s.s., Harrison; c.f., Percy; c., Stephens; p., Loring.

Band and Parade Next Monday.

In order to insure a successful 1918 parade to Soldiers Field on Monday, when the team will meet the Yale freshman nine, a collection is being taken to support a fifteen-place band. All Freshmen are expected to contribute something.