BACCALAUREATE TOMORROW

PRESIDENT LOWELL WILL DELIVER ADDRESS IN APPLETON AT 4 O'CLOCK.

President Lowell will deliver the Baccalaureate Sermon before the Senior class in Appleton Chapel tomorrow afternoon at 4 o'clock.

Seniors will assemble in front of Holworthy at 3.30 o'clock, wearing caps and gowns, and will form in columns of two. The procession, led by the Class Day officers and headed by the first marshal and the chairman of the Class Day Committee, will march past Hollis and, crossing the Yard, will pass between Thayer and University to Appleton Chapel. Upon reaching the Chapel, the procession will pass up the main aisle to the front, the marshal and the chairman will then walk down the aisle dividing off the pairs into pews. All will remain standing until the marshal and chairman have returned to their seats. After the service the Seniors will leave in the same order in which they entered. The rest of the congregation will remain until the Seniors have left the Chapel.

With the exception of a few seats on the side reserved for officers of the University and their families, who will enter at the door on the north side, the floor, will be reserved for Seniors. The entire gallery, however, will be open to the public.

The Baccalaureate Hymn, by J. M. Moore '11, will be sung at the service.

The following Juniors have been chosen to serve as ushers: R. C. Benchley, R. F. Duncan, R. T. Fisher, H. L. Gaddis, J. G. Gilkey, F. D. Huntington, R. Lowell, E. L. McKinney, L. D. Smith, R. B. Wigglesworth, and P. R. Withington.

Senior Spread in Memorial Hall.

Seniors are reminded that the names of guests whom they wish invited to the Senior Spread on Wednesday evening should be sent to the Senior Spread Committee, Hollis 23, not later than 5 o'clock today. Dance programs will be ready this morning and will be given out to ticket holders at Hollis 23 between 11.30 and 1 o'clock.

Distribution of Class Day Tickets.

Tickets for the Senior Spread in Memorial Hall on Wednesday, and also the Sanders Theatre, Stadium, Yard, and Memorial Dance tickets for Class Day, will be placed on sale for all members of the University for the last time today. The sale will be held in the '77 Gate Lodge from 8.45 until 10 o'clock. All special and unclassified students may obtain tickets at the same place.