RECORDS OF COMPETING OARSMEN

Statistics of Entrants in Tomorrow's Regatta on the Thames.

Following are the statistics of the various crews which will take part in the regatta at New London tomorrow:

University Eight.

C. C. Lund '16, stroke, of Boston, prepared at Country Day School. He rowed on his Freshman four and stroked the Henley crew last year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

H. B. Cabot '17, No. 7, of Brookline, prepared at Country Day School and rowed on his Freshman crew. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds.

K. G. B. Parson '16, No. 6, of Providence, prepared at Hope Street High School. He rowed on his Freshman crew and on the University last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 2 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

J. W. Middendorf '16, No. 5, of Baltimore, prepared at University School. He rowed on his Freshman four and on the Henley eight. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 1 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 183 pounds.

B. Harwood '15, No. 4, of Newton, prepared at Middlesex, and rowed on his Freshman crew and two years on the University. He is 22 years old, 6 feet, 2 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

T. E. Stebbins '17, No. 3, of New York, prepared at Pomfret. He rowed on his Freshman crew. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 2 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds.

D. P. Morgan '16, No. 2, of New York, prepared at Middlesex. He captained his Freshman crew and rowed on the Henley eight. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

H. A. Murray '15, bow and captain, of New York, prepared at Groton. He rowed on the four two years ago and on the eight last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 169 pounds.

H. L. F. Kreger '16, coxswain, of Fairfield, Me., prepared at Exeter. He coxed his Freshman eight and the Henley eight. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 0 inches tall, and weighs 116 pounds.

The average age of the first eight is 20.8 years, the average weight 175.12 pounds, and the average height 6 feet, 8-10 of a ninch.

Second University Eight.

F. W. Busk '16, stroke, of New York, prepared at St. Paul's School. He was a substitute last year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 11 1-4 inches tall, and weighs 154 pounds.

H. H. Meyer '15, No. 7 and captain, of Kansas City, Mo., prepared at Middlesex. He rowed on his Freshman eight and the Henley crew. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 173 pounds.

H. S. Middendorf '16, No. 6, of Baltimore, prepared at University School, and rowed on his Freshman four and the Henley crew. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 184 pounds.

W. Richardson '17, No. 5, of Boston, prepared at Noble and Greenough's. He rowed on his Freshman eight. Re is 18 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 187 pounds.

J. Talcott, Jr., '16, No. 4, of New York, prepared at Cloyne School. He rowed on the Henley eight. He is 21 years old 6 feet, 1. inch tall, and weighs 181 pounds.

A. Potter '17, No. 3, of Brookline, prepared at Brookline High School. He rowed on his Freshman eight. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

R. R. Brown '17, No. 2, of Utica, N. Y., prepared at Middlsex. He captained his Freshman eight. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 161 pounds.

F. H. L. Whitmarsh '16, bow, of New York, prepared at St. Paul's. He is 22