SPECIAL TRAINS FOR BOAT RACE

Arrangements for Passengers to New London Via. N. Y., N. H., and H.

The New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad has announced the following schedule of trains for service to New Haven and New London on June 25 for the boat race.

From Boston (Going).

Special train (open train) to leave Boston 12.05 P. M., Back Bay 12.10 P. M., Providence 1.10 P. M., due New London 2.40 P. M. Train to consist of parlor cars and coaches as required.

To New Haven and New York (Returning).

Special trains to leave New London from track No. 1, directly in front of station, as soon as practicable after return of the observation train from the University race; making no stops between New London and New Haven; passengers for intermediate points to be taken care of by train 669, leaving New London at 6 P. M. Latter train to be given such extra equipment as may be necessary to protect the travel.

To Boston (Returning).

Special train (open train) consisting of parlor cars and coaches, to leave from track No. 2, directly in front of station, as soon as practicable after return of observation train from the University race. Train to stop at Providence and Back Bay only.

In case of postponement of the University race until next day, trains will leave as soon as practicable after such official notice.

Round-Trip Fares.From Boston--In parlor cars,  $6.44In coaches,  5.24From Providence--In parlor cars,  $3.84In coaches,  3.14From New York--In parlor cars,  $7.59In coaches,  6.08From New Haven--In parlor cars,  $3.14In coaches,  2.5