UNIVERSITY STUDENTS HAVE PROMINENT PARTS IN PLAYS

Shaksperian Comedies will be Given at Plymouth Theatre Today to Aid Belgian Relief.

"The Merchant of Venice" and "The Taming of the Shrew" will be performed at the Plymouth Theatre this afternoon at 2.15 o'clock. The majority of the members of the cast are students in the University, and the plays are the first of a series to be presented on four consecutive Wednesdays at the Plymouth in behalf of the Belgian Relief Fund.

In "The Merchant of Venice" W. L. Bullock '18 will take the part of Bassanio. Other University members of the cast are H. J. Doermann 1L., R. S. K. Irvin '17, S. van K. Fairbanks '17, N. B. Clark uG.B., E. Galligan '17, W. R. Osgood '17, and G. A. Collier '18.

In the second performance, "The Taming of the Shrew," parts will be taken by R. Coggeshall '16, N. B. Clark uG.B., E. Galligan '17, W. R. Osgood '17, S. B. Sage '17, G. H. Code '18, and R. T. Bushnell '19, M. P. McNair '16 is stage manager and R. Coggeshall '16, assistant stage manager.

On Wednesday, February 2, "Cyrano de Bergerac" will be presented; on the following Wednesday, February 9, "Hamlet"; and on February 16, "A Night in Old Paris."

Tickets for all the performances, ranging from 50 cents to $2.50, may be obtained at the box office or at Herrick's.