Forum to Consider Possible Presidential Nominee of G. O. P.

The second University Forum of the year will be held in the Living Room of the Union on Thursday evening at 8.15 o'clock. The forum will be in the nature of a discussion, not a formal debate, directed toward the possible Republican candidates for the next Presidency, with a view to determining the most logical choice among the men now under consideration. Among those whose qualifications for the office of chief executive will be considered will be Colonel Theodore Roosevelt '80, Professor William H. Taft, Justice Charles E. Hughes, Senator Theodore E. Burton, Elihu Root, former Vice President Charles W. Fairbanks, and Senator J. W. Weeks.

Speakers will be limited to five minutes, at the end of which time the chairman will take a vote as to whether the speaker may continue or not. A vote will be taken to determine the result of the discussion and those who are forced to leave early may give their votes to the tellers, who will be stationed at the door.

The meeting is open to all members of the Union, the Speaker's Club, and the University Debating Council.