1920 ON EDGE FOR YALE GAME

Large Audience Attended Mass Meeting. Gore and Standish in Tie.

H. H. Dadmun '17, captain of the University football team; W. Rollins '16, coach, and F. C. Church, Jr., '20, captain of the Freshman team, were the speakers at the mass meeting in Smith Common Room last night.

Captain Dadmun denounced the lack of support given the team by the class, but commended the spirit of those who attended the meeting. Coach Rollins gave a resume of the season to date, telling how the team had gone through its crucial test in the Exeter game and had only just found itself. He urged as many Freshmen as possible to make the trip to New Haven with the team.

Captain Church gave a more personal view of how the members of a team felt when their classmates encouraged them, and asked for a large representation at the parade to the field this afternoon.

Parade to Field at 4.15.

The parade, which will be headed by the Regimental Band, will form on the road east of James Smith Hall and will start for Soldiers Field at 4.15 o'clock.

The interdormitory game between Standish and Gore resulted in a scoreless tie which will be played off tomorrow.