LIST OF SENIOR VOTERS POSTED

All Men who Wish to Vote Not on List Must See Committee.

A provisional list of the Seniors eligible to vote in the coming class elections, which are to be held on Wednesday, December 13, and Tuesday, December 19, will be posted this afternoon in the Union, the CRIMSON Building, Memorial Hall, Leavitt and Peirce's, and the south entry of University Hall. Every man who expects to vote must see that his name appears on the list. Any petitions for corrections should be submitted to J. W. D. Seymour '17, Matthews 18, before Monday, December 4. According to the class constitution, no changes in the list may be made after this date.

The following rules from the class constitution govern the eligibility of voters: "All men who are candidates for the degrees of A.B. or S.B., in 1917; all men who have received or will receive their degrees as of the Class of 1917; and all fourth-year special students are eligible to vote. In addition men now in the University not included under any of these classifications, who entered with the Class of 1917 and who are not officially registered with the Class of 1917, may, on petition, vote. But no man who has voted in any previous Class Day election is eligible to vote. Any man whose name appears on the provisional list who desires to affiliate with some class other than 1917 will avoid complications by notiying the committee; otherwise such men will not be eligible to vote at any future Class Day elections."