SOLDIERS IN STADIUM

TO START AT 10.30

The First Corps of Cadets, M. V. M., and Battery A, First Field Artillery, M. V. M., will meet in their annual Thanksgiving Day football game in the Stadium tomorrow morning at 10.30 o'clock. This will be the 12th game these organizations will have played. The Battery has won seven of these yearly contests to but one for the Cadets, three of the games having resulted in ties. It was not until 1914 that the Cadets were able to win the only game to their credit in the series, but last year the Battery was again victorious by the score of 19 to 0.

The Battery A team contains several graduates of the University. F. D. Huntington '12 will captain the team and play left halfback, although he played at centre last year and on former University teams. B. Lancaster '18, who was a substitute tackle on this year's University squad will play the same position for the second year for Battery A. T. T. Mackie '18 and T. L. Storer '18 will be at left tackle and end respectively. The Battery A team promises to be much weakened this year by the absence from the lineup of W. A. Minot '11, captain of the team last fall, and of R. Skilton, the star hockey player of the B. A. A., to whose work the victory last fall was it great part due.

The Cadets will start a team containing five of the men who played last year among whom will be the former Dartmouth captain, Snow and Hadley, offense, and Tufts, in the backfield. Ross will again be at quarterback and Kowall and Gannon in the line. G. L. Williams OcC who was a member of the second team this fall, will be the only undergraduate on the Cadets' team.

Admission to the game will be by complimentary tickets obtainable at the H. A. A., and by the regular H. A. A. tickets