DUAL CONCERT TOMORROW NIGHT

Standard of Pieces Selected by Two Organizations.

The fourth annual dual concert of the Musical Clubs of the University and Princeton will be given in Jordan Hall tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock. The concert will be the only public appearance of the University Clubs in Boston this year.

The Princeton Glee Club was the winner of the intercollegiate glee club contest in New York City last spring and its performance tomorrow evening should be of a particularly, high order. Among its selections will be a soft, airy piece by Leighton, entitled "My Lady Chole" and Parker's impressive "The Lamp in the West." The University Glee Club will present such interesting pieces as MacDowell's "Hush, Hush," a delicate, artistic song; and "At Sea," by Buck, a stirring, inspiring selection, with a tremendous, powerful swing. The Instrumental Clubs of both universities will play medleys of college songs and the University Mandolin Club will, in addition, give a medley entitled "The Thousand and One Nights." The general high tone of the Glee Club songs has been maintained throughout the entire program so that it will be entertaining, and not composed essentially of "rag-time," though that element, as well as college songs, will be represented.

Tickets, at $2 and $1.50 are now on sale at Jordan Hall, Herrick's and the Harvard Club in Boston, and in Cambridge at the Co-operative Branch or from R. T. Fry '17, Thayer 32.