Bazaar Plans Bewildering

pon of offence which runs under its own power, battering down all opposition, and seemingly impregnable to attack. American made, it has never before been seen by civilian eyes in any country. It will demonstrate in the most graphic manner how its counterparts have operated against the Germans on the western front.

Real Trench on View.

A trench, the work of a British army officer, Captain Norman C. Thwaites, V. C., will be the next most important exhibit. It will be complete in every detail, showing the quarters in which the soldiers have lived, fought and died; and will contain all the usual paraphernalia.

N. Prince '08's Aeroplane Shown.

Almost every kind of gun will be displayed and there will be specimens of the shells, great and small, that are used to feed the guns, of the grenades, and bombs used for aerial warfare, and of all the weapons of offence and defence. There are too, the aeroplanes which have seen service among the clouds at the front, and many relics, some of them gruesome, all characteristic of the terrible struggle. The airship in which Norman Prince '08 plunged to his death has been sent by special dispensation of the French government.

Tickets on Sale at 25 Cents.

Tickets for the Bazaar are now on sale in the CRIMSON Building, at Leavitt and Peirce's, the Co-operative Branch and from the members of the committee at 25 cents. When the Bazaar opens, however, they will cost 50 cents.

Dance Halls Open Every Day.

For the entertainment of its guests the Bazaar will have some world-famous actors and actresses, vaudeville artists, motion picture stars, leading musicians, famous bands and splendid orchestras. At every hour of the afternoon and evening the dance halls will be open and only ten cents a dance will be charged.