Crimson Calendar

(All notices for the weekly CRIMSON Calendar must be placed in the notice box in the CRIMSON office on Friday before 5 o'clock, marked "For the CRIMSON Calendar.")

Monday, April 3.

4.00.--Cambridge Union of Social Workers. Annual meeting at Phillips Brooks House.

4.30.--Lectures on "Confucianism." I. "Confucianism in Relation to Pre-Confucian Thought," by Professor Hattori, in Emerson F.

4.30.--Lectures on "The Development of Chinese Art." IX. "Minor Arts," by Mr. Warren, in Fogg Lecture Room.

5.00.--Physical Colloquium. "Some Recent Applications of Wireless Telegraphy," by Dr. Fulton Cutter, in Cruft Laboratory.

7.00.--Organization meeting of Harvard Flying Corps at headquarters, 1280 Massachusetts avenue.

7.30.--Seminary of Economics. "Economic Value and Moral Value," by Professor R. B. Perry, in Widener V.

8.00.--Medical Lecture. "Exercise," by Dr. Lee, in the Union.

8.00.--"The White Elephant," in Hasty Pudding Club Theatre.

8.00.--47 Workshop Plays in Agassiz House, Radcliffe.

Tuesday, April 4.

2.30.--Lecture (in French). "The Present State of the Problem of Evolution." XII. "Theories of Evolution. 1 Lamarck," by Professor Caullery, in Nash Lecture Room, University Museum.

4.00.--Meeting of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences in University 5.

8.00.--Lecture. "The Genesis of Igneous Rocks," by Dr. N. L. Bowen in Geological Lecture Room, University Museum.

8.00.--Meeting of prospective law students in Phillips Brooks House. Dean Pound will speak.

Wednesday, April 6.

2.00-5.00.--Ricardo Prize Examination, in Upper Dane.

4.30.--Lectures on "The Development of Chinese Art." X. "Cambodian Sculpture--An Indian Departure," by Mr. Warner, in Fogg Art Museum.

4.30.--The Globe, Warren House. "The Development and Uses of Wireless Telegraphy," by Lieutenant Commander K. Nishizaki, I. J. N.

8.00.--Hasty Pudding play, "The White Elephant," in Worcester Theatre, Worcester.

8.00.--Social Politics Club meeting. Lecture by Raymond B. Fosdick on "Police Organization in Europe."

8.00.--Poetry Society. Meeting with New England Poetry Society, Fenway Studios, Ipswich street, Boston.

9.00.--Reading by Professor Copeland in Union.

Thursday, April 6.

2.30.--Lectures (in French). "The Present State of the Problem of Evolution." XIII. "Theories of Evolution. II. Darwin," by Professor Caullery, in Nash Lecture Room, University Museum.

3.30.--Romance Seminary in Widener Y.

4.45.--Physiological Colloquium. "Studies on the Permeability of Plant Cells," by Mr. S. C. Brooks, in Nash Lecture Room, University Museum.

6.30.--Phillips Brooks House annual meeting and dinner in Trophy Room of Union.

8.00.--Lecture. "The Art of Handwriting in the Early Middle Ages," by Dr. E. A. Loew, in Emerson J.

Friday, April 7.

4.30.--Lectures on "Confucianism." II. "Confucianism as Distinguished from Some Post-Confucian 'Heretical' Schools," by Professor Hattori, in Emerson F.

7.30.--Physical Conference. "Dimensional Reasoning." III. By Mr. M. D. Hersey, in Room 3, Jefferson Physical Laboratory.

7.30.--Divinity School and Andover Theological Seminary. Sermon by Mr. M. J. Holmes, in Andover Chapel.

8.00.--Hasty Pudding play, "The White Elephant," in Jordan Hall, Boston.

8.15.--Concert of the University Musical Clubs in Malden.

Saturday, April 8.

10.00.--Preliminaries in Peace Prize Contest of Speakers' Club in Sanders Theatre.

2.15 and 8.00.--Hasty Pudding Club play, "The White Elephant," in Jordan Hall, Boston.