DR. H. E. FOSDICK IN APPLETON

Professor in Union Seminary Preaches Tomorrow at 11 o'clock.

The Reverend Professor Harry Emerson Fosdick, D.D., of the Union Theological Seminary of New York, will preach for the first time as a member of the Board of Preachers in Appleton Chapel tomorrow morning at 11 o'clock. Professor Fosdick graduated from Colgate University in 1900. He received the degree of B.D. from Union Seminary in 1904, and D.D. from Colgate in 1914.

Professor Fosdick was preacher in the First Baptist Church of Montclair, New Jersey, from 1904 to 1915, when he accepted the professorship of practical theology in the Union Theological Seminary of New York. His writings include "The Second Mile," "The Manhood of the Master" and "The Meaning of Prayer."

Officers of the University should enter at the north door of the chapel and students at the south, unless accompanied by friends, when they should enter at the west door. The gallery only is open to the public.

Professor Fosdick will conduct morning prayers in Appleton Chapel every morning next week at 8.45 o'clock.