CLASS DAY COMPETITIONS BEGIN

Commencement Ticket Designs and Baccalaureate Hymn Due Mar. 18.

The 1916 Class Day Committee wishes to draw the attention of Seniors to the competitions for Class Day Ticket designs and for the words of the Baccalaureate Hymn. All Seniors possessing ability in these fields are urgently requested to enter the competition.

The drawings should be distinct, in order that the reproduction may be clear. Designs should be done in black India ink on white paper, and should be 4 1-2 by 7 1-2 inches in size. Every design must bear the following words:

Yard Tickets.--"Harvard Class Day, 1916. Admit one to the Yard, 2-11 P. M., June 20."

Stadium Tickets.--"Harvard Class Day, 1916. Stadium exercises, 4 P. M., June 20."

Memorial Tickets.--"Harvard Class Day, 1916. Admit one to Memorial Hall and Gymnasium, 8-11 P. M., June 20."

The words for the hymn should be set to some familiar tune, such as "Ten Thousand Times Ten Thousand," "Alford," "Benediction," or "Integer Vitae."

Any competitor desiring information or wishing to alter the ticket design in any way should communicate with W. Rollins, 49 Thayer Hall, to whom all designs must be sent by Saturday, March 18.

The successful competitors will be given free tickets by the committee. 1916 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.