WIRELESS CLUB TO MEET.

Message to be Relayed from Davenport, lowa, on February 22.

There will be a meeting of the Wireless Club in the clubroom in the Union this afternoon at 4 o'clock. Reports will be made by the various committees, which will show how the club has progressed since the last meeting. All members of the University are invited to attend this meeting and are also welcome to listen to the club's apparatus at any time.

President T. R. Pennypacker '16 will outline the plans for the relaying of the Washington's Birthday message which starts from Davenport, Iowa, at midnight Monday, February 21. This message will be relayed from Davenport to various stations till it finally is received by the Harvard station. From here, connections will be made with a station in Lexington. The operator of this plant will deliver a copy of the message to the Boy Scout leader, who will read it on the Lexington battlefield.

Elaborate plans have been made by the Amateur Relay League for the forwarding of this message. A paper of instructions has been issued to each station in the relay, giving explicit instructions as to the receiving and relaying of the aerogram.

This experiment is partially military, because the message is to be given to the operator at Davenport by army officials of the Rock Island Arsenal. A copy of the message will be given to the Governor of each state as well as to the mayor of each city through which it passes.

The apparatus of the club is very successful and has heard messages from Berlin and Hanover, Germany. Such long-distance instruments will ensure success on this end of the relay.