NO MORE CREW MEN ON SICK-LIST

Two University Boats Selected by Coach Herrick Now Complete.

The last man on the sick-list of the University crew squad returned to practice yesterday afternoon. This was H. A. Quimby '18, who was placed at 7 on University B. The two University crews, therefore, are now the first selection of Coaches Herrick and Haines. The work yesterday was the usual routine of machine and tank, with a run afterwards.

The ice was measured in front of Newell Boat House, and proved to be slightly over eight inches thick, but such weather as yesterday ought to break this up soon.

In the Freshman crews no further changes were made, except that J. F. Linder reported for practice and rowed 7 in the first boat. The radical changes which were made in the second crew last Thursday were carried no further, and that crew will in all probability row as it is for some time.

The present order of the University boats is as follows:

University A.--Stroke, C. C. Lund '16; 7, H. B. Cabot, Jr. '17; 6, D. P. Morgan '16; 5, T. E. Stebbins '17; 4, K. B. G. Parson '16; 3, J. Talcott, Jr. '16; 2, F. W. Busk '16; bow, A. Potter '17.

University B.--Stroke, J. C. White, 2d '17; 7, H. A. Quimby '18; 6, H. S. Middendorf '16; 5, J. W. Middendorf '16; 4, A. W. Pope '18; 3, E. W. Soucy '16; 2, M. Taylor '18; bow, N. Brazer '18.